Portable Far UVC Ultraviolet Ray Disinfection Handheld Sterilizer Stick Germicidal Light Disinfection Lamp for Home Kindergarten
The UV disinfection light is compact and lightweight, convenient to carry out, not occupying much storage space.
Easy to operate
The UV disinfection light is designed with one button to control the power conveniently.
The UV disinfection light is powered by two AAA batteries (not included), no power cable limitation.
The UV disinfection light can make full use of the UV light to kill bacterial, mites and so on. Don't put this light to your pet
for longer than 2 minutes.
Scope of application
The UV disinfection light is widely suitable for home, office, business trip, travel, easy to carry and use.
|Item name||Portable UV Disinfection Lamp Sterilizer Germicidal Ultraviolet Light|
|UV-C tube||2 W|
|UV wavelength||UV-C (253.7nm)|
|Power supply||2AAA battery|
|Sterilization Time||20 seconds|
|Irradiation intensity||> 2000uw / cm2|
|Application area||UVC Germicidal Disinfection Suitable for home, office business trip, travel, trip|
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 0.5-2cm differences due to manual measurement.
• Suitable for households,travel, business,healthcare industries.It's easy to bring and use.
• Ultraviolet (UV-C) light help to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items.Remove odors, bacteria, and dust motes which cause splenitis, pneumonia,asthma,and allegies.
• Maintenance room, closet, and to put around the house supplies of clean living.To avoid being covered by bacteria.
• Simple operation easy to press ON/OFF button.
• Products used in daily life,chopsticks,spoons,dishes,telephone handsets,desk,toilets,public places,automobile,etc,free from harmful bacterial pathogens.Keeping your rooms,closets and household appliances in a "Germ Free" antiseptic environment.
WHAT IS UV-C LIGHT?
UV stands for ultraviolet light. Ultraviolet light represents the frequency of light between
100 nanometers[nm]and 400nm and cannot be seen with the naked eye.
Within the UV spectrum lie three distinct bands of light:UV-A, UV-B and UV-C.
UV-A[400nm-315nm]:The long wave UV light[315nm to 400nm]or UV-A refers, to what we commonly call"black light. " This is the longest wavelength region and has the lowest energy.
UV-A represents the largest portion of natural UV light.