• Maintain deal locally. Meet the seller in person, check the item and make sure you are satisfied with it before you make a payment. Don’t send money to remote seller before having your product at hand and checking the product’s quality that mention at bdstore24.com.
• Product and payment at the same time. Buyers – don't make any payments before receiving an item and checking the quality as claim on ad. Sellers – don't send an item before receiving payment.
• Use common sense. Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices and promises of quick money.
• Never share financial information. This includes Bikash, Rocket, and other’s MFS account’s password or other credentials, bank account details, eBay/PayPal info, and any other information that could be misused.
• Fake payment services. bdstore24.com does not offer any form of payment scheme or protection. Please report any emails claiming to offer such services. Avoid using online payment services or escrow sites unless you are 100% sure that they are genuine.
• Fake information requests. bdstore24.com never sends emails requesting your personal details. If you receive an email asking you to provide your personal details to us, do not open any links. Please report the email and delete it.
• Fake fee requests. Avoid anyone that ask for extra fees to buy or sell an item or service. bdstore24.com never requests payments for its basic services, and doesn't allow items that are not located in Bangladesh, so import and brokerage fees should never be required.
• Requests to use money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. These services are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid requests to use these services.
bdstore24.com is committed to the safety of the users and will cooperate for any legal actions that required for the fraudulent or other criminal activity.