- Support for 7th/6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- * For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
- Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected]
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x21[email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.