The Kyoritsu 3005A Digital Insulation and Continuity Tester is capable of measuring insulation resistance up to 2000MΩ and continuity up to 2000Ω, via a 200mA continuity test current.
Kyoritsu 3005A Digital Insulation and Continuity Tester Details
Possessing a digital LCD screen, the 3005A features a bar graph to display insulation resistance as well as the ability to display external AC voltage. This Kyoritsu insulation tester also applies an auto null function to automatically subtract test lead resistances before displaying the real continuity resistance value.
The Kyoritsu 3005A integrates various safety features. A live circuit warning beeper is present as well as auto discharge on the release of the test button. The 3005A is supplied with test leads, a cord case, two fuses, a shoulder strap and batteries.
- Bargraph to display insulation resistance, up to 2000MΩ (250V/500V/1000V)
- Measures continuity up to 2000Ω.
- Displays the value of external AC voltage along with flashing symbol.
- Auto null function to automatically subtract the test lead resistance before displaying the real continuity resistance value.
- Live circuit warning beeper.
- Releasing the test button automatically discharges the charges stored in the circuit under test.
- 200mA continuity measuring current to IEC 61557.
- Minimum 1mA current on insulation tests to IEC 61557.
- Auto power off
For more information please contact us
ROnex International | 47/2, Fazli Rabbi Road, Motijheel, Dhaka-1000. Bangladesh | Cell: +880 1811155717; 01612526665 | E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected] | Webs: ronexbd.com | Skype: ronexbd | https://www.facebook.com/RonexInternationa