- Digital multimeter designed specifically for HVAC professionals
- Includes built-in thermometer to measure temperature from -40°C to 400°C (-40°F to 752°F)
- Provides microamps to test flame sensors
- Features low input impedance to helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
Fluke 116 Digital HVAC Multimeter Details
The Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter features temperature and microamps measurements useful for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) technicians. The Fluke 116 is a compact true-rms meter and has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 also, has dual impedance capability: incorporating both regular high impedance test capabilities and low impedance functions for detecting ghost voltages, just switch to the Auto-V/LoZ (low impedance) test setting to whether measurement is a ghost voltage.
For more information please contact us
ROnex International | 47/2, Fazli Rabbi Road, Motijheel, Dhaka-1000. Bangladesh | Cell: +880 1811155717; 01612526665 | E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected] | Webs: ronexbd.com | Skype: ronexbd | https://www.facebook.com/RonexInternationa