RC-4H Temperature data logger
This humidity temperature datalogger is mainly used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, medicine and so on.
1. Temperature unit: °C or °F optional
2. Temperature measuring range:-30°C~+60°C; for optional external sensor, -40°C~+85°C;
3. Ambient environmental temperature: -30°C~+60°C;
4. Accuracy: +1°C;
5. Resolution: 0.1°C;
6. Record capacity: 16000 points (MAX);
7. Record interval: 10s~24hour adjustable;
8. Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor;
9. Communication interface: USB interface;
10. Power supply: inner CR2450 battery or power supply via USB interface;
11. Battery life: in normal temperature, if the record interval sets as 15 minutes, the USB temperature datalogger could be used above one year.