- Beautiful shape, portable, easy operation
- The probe has bending structure which is easy to operate and can increase the ease of pregnant women,
- embodies human care design
- Fetal heart rate values, bar graph and the heartbeat of the color screen waveform
- Alarming in red when the fetal heart rate range is outside the normal range
- Battery status indicatorThe probe can be variableInspection probe
- Built-in speakerOutput for the headset
- Auto power off
- two standard 1.5 V alkaline battery pieces available that can work no less than 8 hours
CONTEC NEW Pocket Fetal Doppler with 3MHZ probe
Model:baby sound c
Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which can be used in hospital, clinic for daily self-check by pregnant woman.It contains components of ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, analog signals processing unit, FHR calculating unit, LCD display control unit etc.Pocket Fetal Doppler is a high performance model with (fetal heart rate) LCD digital display. It has 3 work modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode .It has audio output and can be connected with earphone or recorder with audio input.
Three work modes: Real-time FHR display mode、averaged FHR displaymode and manual mode
Battery status indicator
Auto Shut-OFF: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically
Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
Two pieces of standard 1.5V alkaline battery available which can work no less than 8 hours
Output for headphones
The probe can be changeable
Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment
Anti-electroshock Degree: Type CF applied part
LCD Display: 45 mm × 25 mm
FHR Measuring Range: 50 BPM ~ 240 BPM (BPM: beat per minute)
Resolution: 1 BPM
Accuracy: ± 2 BPM
Power Consumption: <1 W
Voltage: DC 3.0 V
Power Supply:TWO 1.5V(AA size) alkaline battery
Nominal Frequency: 3.0 MHz
Working Frequency: 3.0 MHz ± 10%
Negative Peak Sound Pressure : P_ < 1 MPa
Ultrasound Output Power: P < 20 mW
Working Mode: Continuous wave doppler
Dimension: 135 mm(L) × 95mm(W) × 35 mm(H)
Weight: About 180 g (including batteries)
Option: 2M straight probe, 2M water proof probe, 3M water proof probe
|Questions & Answers
1) When can I hear the fetal heart beats using the Doppler ?
Most manufacturers guarantee 12 weeks for a normal developed fetus. Any claim before 12 weeks of pregnancy is not guaranteed.
2) Do I need gel to use with the Doppler ?
A coupling media is always needed to conduct ultrasound between human body and Doppler. Ultrasound gel is the best coupling media. Any water based gel such as fruit jelly works too.
3) Can I use baby oil, Vaseline to replace ultrasound gel?
NO. Oil or petroleum base gel does not conduct ultrasound into human body efficiently. It also causes damage of the probe because oil could penetrate the sealing glue of probe.