- PAD technology
- 30 data Memory
- Memory-average function
- Blood pressure threshold indicator(140/90)
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Mains adapter port
- Equipped with 4xAA alkaline batteries, BP diary and M-L cuff (22-42cm)
- Model no.: BP A2 Classic
- Dimensions: 120 x 87 x 59 mm
- Weight: 375g (including batteries)
- Voltage source:
- 4 x 1.5 V Batteries; size AA or mains adapter DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
- Measuring range:
- 20 – 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
- 40 – 200 beats per minute (pulse)
The Microlife A2 Classic enables a comfortable and accurate upper arm blood pressure measurement at home. With the blood pressure threshold indicator, the reading can easily be classified. A2 Classic records up to 30 measurement values and is equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias. Moreover, the device is delivered with a wide-range M-L-cuff which covers the majority of arm circumferences
What is PAD technology?
The PAD technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) analyses pulse frequency and detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurement. If an irregular heart beat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed. PAD does not replace a cardiac examination, but it serves to detect pulse irregularities at an early stage.
Advantages of PAD technology
All Microlife blood pressure monitors with PAD technology detect heart arrhythmias during a blood pressure measurement. This is automatically done by the device without the need for any adjustments. Unlike most common monitors, Microlife devices can distinguish between arrhythmias and artefacts due to great technical and physiological precision in measurements.
This device is covered by a 5 year guarantee from the date of purchase. The guarantee is valid only on presentation of the guarantee card completed by the dealer (see back) confirming date of purchase or the receipt.
- Batteries and parts that become worn with use are not included.
- Opening or altering the device invalidates the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not cover damage caused by improper handling, discharged batteries, accidents or non-compliance with the operating instructions.
The cuff has a functional guarantee (bladder tightness) for 2 years.
Please contact your local Microlife-Service (see foreword).