TP-Link WR1100 150Mbps Wireless N Router – White
BL-WR1100 has one fixed 5dBi antenna that provides strong signal.
Easy to use
The device is suitable for small office and home.
BL-WR1100 supports advanced security settings
Just follow these steps to set up your Router:
- Turn off your modem,
- Unplug the modem’s Ethernet cable from the PC,
- Connect that cable to the WAN or internet port on your new router,
- Power on your modem (wait for a minute or two),
- Next power on your router (wait for a minute or two),
- Now use another Ethernet cable to connect the PC to your router’s LAN port, and
- Turn on your PC.
By default, most consumer routers are set up to use DHCP to automatically assign an IP address to your computer. So if everything worked right, you should now be online.